Britney Spears Strips Down For V Magazine

source : Britney Spears Strips Down For V Magazine
Sensual and half-clothed on the cover of V Magazine, Britney Spears declares, "The b***h is back and improve than ever!" The savage pop singer, whose seventh studio album, 'Femme Fatale,' lands March 29, Speaks openly around her album, boys and fame, adding that she has moved past the media scrutiny that plagued parts of her career.

"I effort to block off it all out and not pay attending to anything they write of me in the magazines or net. I'm done with that," Spears told V Magazine. "I have acquired to always abide honest to myself and never allow what other people say about me change who I am. It's a very important lesson that took me a long time to learn."

On her freash album: I think 'Femme Fatale' speaks for itself… I wanted to create a fierce dance record where each song attains you want to get up and move your body in a different way. That's what I desire from the music I listen to. This record is for the clubs, or something you play before you go out at night. It's definitely my edgiest and most mature sound yet.

How come she's more guarded around her personal life: I think it's easier to allow people in when you're younger, but when I got a mother I desired more privacy for myself and my children.

On her talents and interests that may surprise people: I love to cook, especially for my boys. I also make a mean Southern sweet tea from a recipe my mom passed on to me. It's really good. I love it. I make it for my boys all the time.